Insurance and Fees
- Out of network with BCBS Kansas City
- In network with United Behavioral Health (private)
- $100/visit self-pay for individuals and families
- $100/online counseling session
- Accept cash, check, credit, and medical benefit cards
Benefits of self-pay:
- Privacy: Your insurance company has access to your treatment information (diagnosis, treatment frequency, intensity of issue, etc) when billing them. Anyone processing this information, employers and future employers may all see this information.
- No diagnosis necessary: Diagnoses can be beneficial to some, and can compromise one’s ability to have health, life or disability insurance.
- Treatment based on your unique needs: Insurance companies may limit visits based on medical necessity. They have the ability to deny services based on treatment, length of service and number of sessions.